Bathroom mirror cabinets – One of the characteristics important is the bathroom mirror, he does not need to be aligned only, but must be secured safely too. Mirrored doors of cabinets are loved by some and hated by others. While some people like the convenience a bathroom mirror cabinets and how they make a small room seem larger, others believe they are cheesy and dated. Are you tired of your old wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors?
You are remodeling your bathroom and you’re ready to install the cabinet. It’s not as complicated as it seems and only takes half an hour.
12 Picture Gallery: How to install a bathroom mirror cabinets
- Use the search box nails to mark where you will attach the back of the bathroom mirror cabinets. Brand slightly above the top of the cabinet for bathroom and repeat on each nail, approximately 16 inches (40.64 cm) apart and two nails per 3 feet (91.44 cm) wide cabinet.
- Lift the cabinet above the water and sewer lines and Place it against the wall. This may require a helper if the new cabinet is wider than 32 inches (81.28 cm).
- Level the cabinet, using shims under the edges of the base to correct any tilt of the top of the cabinet. The wedges will be hidden under the edge when you finish the floor.
- Ensures bathroom mirror cabinets to wall using screws 2 1/2 inches (6.35 cm) and checking the level again. Two screws attached to each pin, placing the first screw 2-inch (5.08 cm) below the top and the second screw 12 inches (30.48 cm) below the first.
- Make a thin line of caulk along the sides and base of the cabinet. Softens caulk with a wet finger to finish the job.
Now all depends on you on how to install a bathroom mirror cabinets, you want to wear theme where and what materials you will use.
This post topic: Bathroom